Director - Johan Truter B.Bdg.A (UPE). - B.Arch (UCT) - PgDip (Kingstone) Registered Architect ARB
Johan Truter is a graduate in Architecture having studied at the University of Cape Town and later at the Kingston University in the UK, with over 25 year's experience he now runs his Architects practice in Surrey.
Image gallery of past projects.
Each project has its unique set of requirements, its individual brief and set of constraints.
Johan Truter is able to interpret and develop the client's needs and aspirations and believes in developing each project to its full potential in considering not only the aesthetic requirements but also making sure that opportunities are not missed in seeking the optimum return on investment on a project, big or small.
Collaborations / Partnerships - Johan Truter
Johan Truter has worked on a number of commercial projects over the years while partner in Fred de Kock & Truter and while collaborating with other firms of Architects. He has played key roles in various larger scale projects in South Africa and the UK.
Works and specialisation include:
- new residential developments
- residenetial master-plan development
- care home and continuing care developments
- leisure developments
- Jack Niclause Signature Golf Course
- Partner Fred de Kock & Truter - Conception / Masterplanning / Planning / Launch -
- Gary Player Design Golf Course
- Partner Fred de Kock & Truter - Project Architects - Luxuary Homes - Hotel Clubhouse
In moving to the United Kingdon
Johan Truter very proud to have been involved in the award winning design of
while employed by Richard Heath Architects, where the project was awarded
Lord Mayor Award - 2005
- PEARL VALLEY -